In November 2017, we became a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment. These are six principles developed by investors and supported by the United Nations. With our signature, we commit to contributing to an economically efficient, sustainable global financial system by taking the following principles into account in all our investment decisions:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
For more information about the PRI initiative, please visit: https://www.unpri.org/